- 1x Protege GX Controller (PRT-CTRL-DIN)
- 1x Protege DIN Rail 4A Intelligent Power Supply (PRT-PSU-DIN-4A)
- 1x Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad - Black (PRT-KLCS-B)
- 1x tSec Mini DESfire Card Reader - Black (PRX-TSEC-MINI-DF-B)
- 1x tSec Standard DESfire Card Reader with Keypad and NFC/Bluetooth® - Black (PRX-TSEC-STD-DF-KP-BT-B)
- 5x Mifare DESFire EV1 Proximity Cards (PRX-ISO-DF)
- 5x Mifare 1K (S50) Proximity Cards ISO (PRX-ISO-MF)
Protege GX Training Kit
and Metal Base Enclosure
The Protege GX training kit enables you to run through the facilitated training course with minimal physical hardware. The console keeps unsightly wires tucked into the base while the switches provide an easy way to control reader port configuration and the closing / opening of inputs.
- Simple and intuitive to use
- Front panel LEDs are easily viewable as the modules are mounted on the front of the console
- Close and open inputs by flicking the zone switches up and down
- Hidden wiring provides an uncluttered and organized display during the training demonstration
- Power and Ethernet ports located on the left side of the base for simple connection.
- Onboard RS-485 expansion port compatible with all Protege expander modules and accessories
- Modules and switches are clearly labeled for easy identification
- Easily switch between Protege GX and Protege WX by simply swapping out the controller
- Switch between Reader Port 1 and 2 by flicking a switch
Training Console Steel Desktop Mounting Unit
The desktop mounting unit is designed as a stylish and stable training console. The upright design allows for easy access to the tSec readers and keypad, while the cables and wiring are hidden and out of the way.
Protege GX DIN Rail Controller
The Protege GX DIN Rail Controller is the central processing unit responsible for the control of security, access control and automation in the Protege GX system, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration of access, security and building automation.
Protege DIN Rail 4A Intelligent Power Supply
The Protege DIN Rail 4A Intelligent Power Supply provides 12VDC power ideal for running security, access control or automation devices along with large numbers of Protege network powered modules in the same installation.
Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad
The Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad provides a sleek, user friendly human interface to the Protege Integrated System, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration of access, security and building automation.
The tSec Card Reader range provides a complete multi-technology smart card RFID solution. Compatible with all Wiegand data capable control systems and incorporating RS-485 communication, tSec Readers allow rapid deployment of secure technology in any environment.
|PRT-CTRL-DIN||Protege GX DIN Rail Integrated System Controller|
|Operating Voltage||11-14V DC|
|Operating Current||120mA (typical)|
|DC Output (Auxiliary)||10.45-13.85VDC 0.7A (typical) electronic shutdown at 1.1A|
|Bell DC Output (Continuous)||10.4-13.45VDC 8 Ohm 30W Siren or 1.1A (Typical) Electronic Shutdown at 1.6A|
|Bell DC Output (Inrush)||1500mA|
|Total Combined Current*||3.4A (max)|
|Communication (Ethernet)||10/100Mbps Ethernet communication link|
|Communication (RS-485)||3 RS-485 communication interface ports, 1 for module communication and 2 for reader communication|
|Communication (Modem)||2400bps modem communication|
|Readers||2 reader ports that can be independently configured for either Wiegand (up to 1024 bits configurable) or RS-485, allowing connection of up to 4 readers providing entry/exit control for two doors **|
|RS-485 reader port connections support configuration for OSDP protocol|
|Inputs (System Inputs)||8 high security monitored inputs|
|Outputs||4 50mA (max) open collector outputs for reader LED and beeper or general functions|
|Relay Outputs||2 Form C relays - 7A N.O/N.C. at 30 VAC/DC resistive/inductive|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||156 x 90 x 60mm (6.14 x 3.54 x 2.36")|
|Net Weight||360g (12.7oz)|
|Gross Weight||440g (15.5oz)|
|Operating Temperature||UL/ULC 0° to 49°C (32° to 120°F) : EU EN -10° to 55°C (14° to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10˚ to 85˚C (14˚ to 185˚F)|
|Humidity||0%-93% non-condensing, indoor use only (relative humidity)|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||560,421 hours (calculated using RFD 2000 (UTE C 80-810) Standard)|
* The Total Combined Current refers to the current that will be drawn from the external power supply to supply the expander and any devices connected to its outputs. The Auxiliary outputs are directly connected via thermal resettable fuses to the N+ N- input terminals, and the maximum current is governed by the trip level of these fuses. The Bell output is connected in the same way.
** Each reader port supports either Wiegand or RS-485 reader operation, but not both at the same time. If combining reader technologies, they must be connected on separate ports.