Update available for Protege WX
We’re excited to announce the release of Protege WX update.
The version 4.00.1096 update for Protege WX sees improvements to cybersecurity, along with new features and enhancements, including:
- Enabling input doubling using 3 resistor EOL configuration to implement antimasking
- Support for the Protege DIN Rail Cellular modem
Protege DIN Rail Cellular Modem:
The purpose-built cellular modem acts as a fail-safe should hardwired network infrastructure be unavailable due to remote locations or power outages. This modem enables you to connect your Protege controller to your monitoring station and Protege system, making it the perfect risk mitigation solution.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Validated cellular network providers across the globe, ensuring worldwide support
- Flexible data plans to suit your needs
- SMA antenna included to increase the 4G connection strength
- Can receive push notifications from the controller to your Protege mobile app when used with ArmorIP
- Continuous connection detection and automatic fail reset
To learn more about the modem, please see our product page.
Download the Update
Download the firmware update to access these features. Check that you're logged in to your website account, then go to Protege WX Updates page and enter your serial number.
Full details of the improvements, features, and resolved issues can be found in the Protege WX Controller Firmware Release Notes V4.00.1096.