Receptionist / Administrator
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Be the welcoming face to both staff and customers!
We are looking for a friendly, flexible and outgoing all-rounder to manage a variety of key functions that keep our busy office humming.
This is a full-time role based in ICT's Melbourne office. You will have experience in general administration support and enjoy being the first port of call for wide-ranging queries.
The business is busy and ever evolving. Our ideal candidate needs to be flexible, open-minded and efficient to support the team.
This role encompasses administration, customer support, and coordination across the business.
Reception and Administration:
- Greet visitors to ICT and assist as required with signing in using the ICT visitor management software
- General office administration duties as required
- Collect, sort and distribute mail
- Providing visitors with beverages / arrange refreshments
- Ordering office supplies as needed
- Arrange office catering for training / events
- Providing outstanding customer service to all customers by phone and email including:
- Forwarding customer requests and queries to appropriate staff for resolution
- Taking, progressing and monitoring customer orders, providing confirmation as required
- Providing follow-up to ensure queries have been resolved
- Communicating with customers throughout shipping process to ensure they are informed with orders, back orders, shipping timelines etc.
- Processing returned goods as required
- Communicating and issuing customer invoicing, accounts payable, overdue or received payments
- Monitoring sales in-box and processing orders and responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Ensuring database / customer information is accurate and up to date as applicable
- Assisting Sales team to onboard new customers
Successful applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia, and will be asked to consent to background and medical pre-employment checks.
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: email@example.com