Customer Service Representative
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
The Successful Applicant:
The successful applicant will have outstanding customer service skills and a motivated, positive attitude with demonstrable attention to detail when undertaking tasks. An interest in and willingness to learn new technologies will be highly regarded, while the ability to build relationships with a wide range of people is essential.
- Provide friendly, professional assistance when dealing with customer queries and requests
- Accurately process and coordinate customer orders
- Ensure an effective communication channel exists between clients, and the Production and Dispatch departments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and excellent computer skills
- Experience dealing with customer complaints and resolutions
- Relationship builder and team player
Experience with ERP software such as SAP or similar would be an advantage, however this is not essential as full training can be provided to the right candidate.
ICT offers a unique, friendly and professional team environment with personal growth and career development on offer for the right person. Our diligent teams are committed and hard-working, but we like to ensure we have fun too. We have an active Social Club with regular extra-curricular events, and offer many benefits including subsidised gym memberships, onsite yoga, fruit boxes (twice weekly) and onsite massages once per month. Our modern staff lunchroom has arcade games and table tennis, a great location for our fun monthly staff social events!
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in New Zealand will be considered for this position. Successful applicants will be required to consent to police checks.
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org