Channel Account Manager
Location: Southeast, USA
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Due to expansion, we are now seeking a highly motivated and experienced Channel Account Manager to join our growing team, and help us further expand our reach across the US.
The Channel Account Manager will play a pivotal role in our organization developing and implementing a channel strategy as part of the ICT Sales team. Working closely with ICT’s talented Account Executives, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with our channel partners, collaborating to build a strong network and supporting resellers to exceed revenue objectives.
- Identify and recruit new resellers
- Onboard and enable resellers to effectively sell and support ICT physical access control products and solutions
- Develop and deliver in-person and remote sales training to resellers
- In partnership with Account Executives, support resellers with lead generation, opportunity qualification, and closing deals
- Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives for resellers in the assigned territory
- Manage and track reseller performance
- Collaborate with ICT sales and marketing teams to drive reseller growth
- Travel within territory to conduct meetings and events with resellers, attend trade shows, and meet with end customers
The Successful Applicant will be a passionate and driven sales professional with a proven track record of success in signing up new resellers, onboarding and enabling resellers, and supporting resellers to exceed revenue objectives.
With 3+ years of reseller / channel management experience you will have exceptional communication and people skills, and be able to demonstrate excellent sales and relationship-building skills.
Technically savvy with a willingness to work with technology, you will have an understanding of the physical access control security industry and be confident undertaking product demonstrations to customers at meetings, events and trade shows.
Travel within territory is an important requirement for this role.
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative relationships (President’s Club or similar)
- Time management skills are required. Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Functional understanding of Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and demonstrate new software features at a high level
- Ability to travel within territory (approximately 50%)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work with a global leader of physical access control security solutions
- Make a real impact
- Great company culture!
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in the United States will be considered for this position. Successful applicants will be required to consent to police/criminal record checks.
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org