Business Development Representative
Location: Sydney, Australia
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Join our dynamic team as a Business Development Representative based in our Sydney office.
This role will play a pivotal part in driving ICT's growth by establishing and nurturing business opportunities, coordinating sales meetings, and providing exceptional customer service. If you're a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills and a knack for relationship building, this role is perfect for you!
About your day to day:
- You'll be responsible for following up on business leads, generating and organizing sales meetings for our team.
- Building and maintaining client relationships, assisting customers with system scoping, design, and quoting.
- Conducting product and sales demonstrations both internally and externally.
- Ensuring accuracy and upkeep of customer information in databases.
- Managing onboarding for new accounts/customers and assisting in organizing upcoming courses.
- Using various systems for lead generation and management, such as Salesforce and relevant sales tools.
- Collaborating with the Sales Director, Country Manager, and Regional Sales Managers, arranging and participating in meetings.
- Supporting sales team efforts by attending trade shows and managing event logistics.
- Exceptional communication skills, both in person and on the phone.
- Proficient in computer skills and previous experience with Salesforce, Cordell etc.
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines and manage time efficiently.
- Motivated, quick learner, taking ownership and demonstrating responsibility.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently at a high standard.
- Confidence, flexibility, and adaptability in a dynamic work environment.
- Continuous development of product and industry-related knowledge.
We firmly believe that our people are our biggest asset, and it’s their passion and commitment that sets ICT apart from the rest. For that reason, we work hard to create an environment that’s enjoyable and collaborative, and so that everyone is inspired to continue to achieve the impossible.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay structure
- On-the-job, paid training
- Employee appreciation and recognition
- Advancement opportunities
- Inclusive and fun company culture
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered for this position. Successful applicants will be required to consent to police checks.
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: email@example.com